An Ofsted inspection of the school took place on 12th and 13th March 2103. We were very pleased with the outcome as the inspectors judged our school as a good school and the behaviour of the children was judged as outstanding.
- Pupils’ skills in English and mathematics are above average.
- The proportion of pupils reaching high standards in English and mathematics is above average.
- Teachers have high expectations of pupils.
- Teachers are particularly skilful at teaching reading.
- Pupils’ behaviour, in lessons and around school, is exemplary.
- Attendance is high.
- Parents are extremely positive about the school.
- The headteacher and deputy headteacher provide strong leadership.
- Governors have a good understanding of how well the school has progressed since opening. They are clear about what it needs to do to improve further.
You can read the full official report below
You can also obtain a copy of the report from the school's Admin office.