Nursery - On February 9th Nursery celebrated Safer Internet Day by designing our own Tablet Game.
We shared a story about Buddy the dog who told us to follow these simple rules to ensure that are screen time stays safe:
- Always ask a grown-up before going on the internet.
- If something strange pops up on the screen, tell an adult.
- Don’t download or install anything without asking a grown up first.
- Tell a grown-up if a stranger speaks to you online.
- Remember, not all games and videos are for children.
- Always ask if you are unsure about anything.