Welcome to Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) section of our website.
The EYFS is an integral part of preparing children aged 3-5 years for school. The EYFS supports learning for both nursery and reception children.
We have a morning and afternoon session in nursery accommodating 52 children, 26 children per session. Our school is two form entry and each reception class has 30 children.
- To offer a warm, welcoming and happy environment for our children.
- To make our children feel safe and secure and for parents to have confidence that they can leave their child with professionals who genuinely care about the children.
- For a happy atmosphere as staff work together enjoying an excellent rapport which is reflected in the ambience of the setting.
- An inclusive learning environment where all children are stimulated, enriched and eager to learn reflecting their interests.
- To cater for each individual through differentiated activities, that both support and embed learning as well as challenge our children.
- To work closely with parents in all aspects of children’s learning and development.
- To monitor and assess each individual child’s progress and development through observation and assessment.
- To build our children's confidence to develop their self-esteem. This will enable them to be independent learners throughout their academic life.
- To follow the school ethos and develop a sense of community.