Some extra challenge ideas to try this week from the Year 4 team-
1. Write a letter or make a card to post to father Tom and the deacons. I know he is greatly missing us all.
2. Create some art in the style of an artist we haven’t yet studied in our art project.
3. Download a stop animation app and create a short film, aim for around 100 frames- no more than 30 seconds long.
4. Write a book review blog.
5. Complete a sporty activity outside.
6. If you have some seeds or bulbs plant them and keep a diary of growth (the first 7-10 days are the slowest- I’m still looking for shoots in my vege patch!).
11. Bake something or cook something with family.
Tweet us or send us a photo!
We miss you all, take care and have a super week ahead!
Your amazing work you have emailed over for week2: email@example.com